orangebeefforangebeeff

Main News Movies Reviews Stats

Dd Suck Dick Dd Suck Dick

Smoooth

Graphics/Animation - All of the animation was very very smooth, and all the drawings were very neat. There was some really good frame by frame animating in there, and this deserves a higher score.
Style/originality - Fighting. Yes, I know, but I still give this a 9 because it is based on superheroes.
Sound Quality - Good.
Violence - There was lots of shooting, a couple explosions and the criminals got beaten up. So yes, lots of violence there.
Interactivity - A few links, a preloader + play button, a replay button... am I forgetting anything?
Humor - Well... none.

Overall: 9

Hentai Planet Sex Hardcor Hentai Planet Sex Hardcor

lmao

I didn't know what waz goin on the whole time i thot it waz weird and it remiinded me of ren and stimpy (-:
This was a good movie and I enjoyed it.

Faggot Suck Juicy Vagina Faggot Suck Juicy Vagina

lol wtf:D???

this movie was oka????
this was a good flash it had Good Use of Gradients and sound good job............... The Guest Appearances Made Me Laugh
This was a good movie and I enjoyed it.

Doctor-Gordon responds:

hiob

Hentai Tentacle Hardcore Hentai Tentacle Hardcore

Good Flash Animation

I love hentai and I can say that this submission was superb. LOL it was good +crazy funny and it had good graphic's. A good work overal
Graphics - The graphics were superb. Good art style you've got there.
Violence - LOL there was some violence
Sound - Very good choice of sound!
perfect
great fun! graphics were okay, when i go fast the wireframe moves away from the photon. if thats suppost to be a bluring effect, keep working on it. great game and keep it up!!
i hate these clips on newgrounds i mean what is even the point! go submit this to the audio portal and try adding some plot, character development, storyline e.t.c
I Thot This Was A Cute Animation But The World Trade Center Part Bothered Me A Little Bit OverAll It Was Good

Doctor-Gordon responds: